With a few exceptions, this is surprisingly accurate. I wish I could share this with all the new freshmen ladies this year.
[tc-related post=310923 align=right]
1. The number of weekends you have in college to go out and let loose is not infinite, go out at least once a weekend.
2. So you’ve gained a few pounds? You’re becoming a woman you’re not supposed to look 18 forever.
3. College wouldn’t be college if you got 8 hours of sleep every night. Embrace being tired it means you’re doing something right.
4. Pizza is one of God’s great creations, you’re hurting God’s feelings when you act too good for it.
5. Don’t let one creepy guy form your opinion on an entire fraternity.
6. Do not minimize what a privilege college is. Many people who are capable to be where you are can’t get there for a variety of reasons. Respect your opportunities.
7. Don’t settle for attention from icky guys
8. Don’t settle period.
9. Don’t give up if you’ve…
View original post 538 more words